[meta content='0;url=http://www.indieartsmarket.com' http-equiv='refresh'/> Indie Arts Market: AD LOVE, Simply Keen, Diffraction Fiber

Saturday, December 11, 2010

AD LOVE, Simply Keen, Diffraction Fiber

It's time for round three of our vendor profiles! Today we'll start of with Ad Love's hand silk-screeened apparel.

AD LOVE
www.adloveshop.com
www.angeldamico.com
www.angeldamico.etsy.com
http://angeldamico.blogspot.com/

AD LOVE is Angel's Hand Screen Printed Clothing Designs. Her Designs are all unique to her, and the screen print process is done by hand. Sometimes she will embelish designs with paint splatters, or sewing. Angel is a Chicago based Freelance Illustrator and Designer. Loving life and living her dream, Angel has a unique sense of style and a wide range of skills from drawing to painting, digital art, graphic design, playing and composing music, hand screen printing, book making, sewing, photography, crocheting, cookie making, and some other random skills. She combines her fine art skills with her digital artwork to create beautiful, unique and exotic environments of work.

"I love fine arts and fashion, nature and the city. I always have a million ideas, and so i have to get them out somehow and that is by my artwork! I love what i do, 50% screenprinting, 50% graphic design. It makes me happy! I love my customers, i am inspired by good, honest, caring, and people with a passion for life."

AD LOVE apparel is comfortable and elegant. Great for those who love a crisp artistic look but don't want to sacrifice comfort.






Simply Keen
www.simplykeen.etsy.com


The Simply Keen line consists of original-design rings, earrings, and necklaces, all of
which are designed with three words in mind: modern, young, and simple. All of my
jewelry is hand-crafted by me. I like to make a variety of designs, each of which is very
limited in number, so each item is special. Simply Keen is created from a mix of natural
stones, cut glass beads, and gold- or sliver-plated findings.

I started the Simply Keen line because I couldn’t find jewelry that I liked in the store.
I could envision what I wanted, but I couldn’t find it. So I decided to create a line of
jewelry that was modern, young, and simple. I wanted to create pieces that would
compliment any outfit, in a simple, chic way.

We love the Simply Keen line of jewelry. Elegant and affordable pieces that are sure to delight!






Diffraction Fiber
www.diffractionfiber.etsy.com

Pillows with personality! Made from 100% Recycled Plastic Bottles.

Why do you do your craft?
"Something about idle hands? No. Wait. Because I love to sew, and I love to make people smile. And really, how many people can say they do that for a living?"

Diffraction Fiber pillows are expertly crafted with fun and love! A wonderful gift for yourself OR a friend if you can bear to give them away!

No comments: